Stop by the Reference Desk to seek our handy prepared brochure of Title Recommendations -applied to fun themes like: It’s A Wild, wild World!! -History’s Higlights and Lowlights -or- What If?? -Alternate Histories & Dystopian Futures… -Each theme (/list) features well known works from iconic authors – quite likely some of which you’ve always been intending to read… Now’s your chance! AND You get a chance at some prizes!
Follow FPL on TwitterMy Tweets
Ferndale Public Library248-546-2504Mon - Thu: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Follow FADL Observer: Ferndale Area District Library on WordPress.com
Circulation Specialist: Jeff Milo
- Best Books for Teens for Summer Reading 2017
- Wanna Learn More About Ferndale’s History?
- Summer Reading: 50 Best Teen Books
- Dan John Miller performs at Ferndale Library -July 11
- Summer Concert Series is a Hit, with Raion Taiko’s Drumming!
- Dan John Miller @Ferndale Library – July 11
- Sonic Visuals ~ June 29
- Dads & Donuts (Storytime)
- Hoopla Digital
- Local Music Collection: Chris Bathgate & Nick Piunti
Loan E-books / Audiobooks
BOOKS FOR TEENS
MeL (Michigan Electronic Library)